Listen to our Cyber Working Group Chair, Doug DePeppe, as he presents on the AIG Cyber Risk Informational Webinar: Making Your CEO and Board Fluent in Cybersecurity Literacy:
Making Your CEO and Board Fluent in Cybersecurity Webcast
Join AIG’s Lou Lucullo as he discusses what best practices and tools should be used to raise the cybersecurity literacy level of an organization’s senior leadership with the following leading panelists:
- Casey Fleming, Chairman and CEO, BLACKOPS Partners Coporation, former founding executive for IBM’s Cyber division
- Eric Qualkenbush, Senior Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) Executive; Director, Office of Central Cover, retired
- Anothony Chapa, US Secret Service, retired, Chief Technology Officer, directed Electronic Crimes Task Force (ECTF).
- Doug DePeppe, LLM, JD, former US Army Cyber JAG, policy advisor to US-CERT and The White House
During the webcast you will learn:
- The role of senior management and the board in today’s cybersecurity environment.
- Tips on how to engage and “speak cybersecurity” with senior management.
- Tips on how to become a more valuable cybersecurity asset to senior management.
- Necessary action items to increase your organization’s cybersecurity maturity.
- Key takeaways
Monday, October 5, 2015
1:00 p.m. – 2:00 p.m. EST
Want to ask questions before the webcast? Click here.
To listen to the webcast click here.
Note: The presentation is only available on the Internet via the above URL. Your computer must have a sound card and speakers, as the sound will be streamed directly to your computer. No dial in number is required.