You are invited to join the Zika CDC Private Sector call that will take place tomorrow at 12:00 PM EST. You are welcome to share this invitation widely with your colleagues and partners.
CDC Zika Update Call for the Private Sector
Date: February 19, 2016
Time: 12:00–1:00 PM EST
- Zika Virus Epidemiology and Travel: Epidemiology of Zika virus and travel-related concerns
- Marty Cetron, MD – Director, Division of Global Migration and Quarantine
- Zika Virus and Pregnancy: What is known about Zika virus infection in pregnancy and current recommendations
- Coleen Boyle, PhD – Director, National Center on Birth Defects and Developmental Disabilities
- Zika Virus Important Messages: Important points that can be communicated to company managers, employees, and families
- John O’Connor – Lead, Joint Information Center for Zika
A large number of participants in anticipated and it is recommended that you call in at least 15 minutes early to ensure ample time for participants to be connected to the call. If multiple people from your organization plan to call in, please consider participating as a group and use a single phone line to join the call.
In an effort to answer as many questions as possible, please email your questions ahead of time to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please use the subject line “2/19 Zika Call.” You may also contact CDC at 800-CDC-INFO (800-232-4636) any time with questions about Zika or other health questions.
How to Join and Participate in the Call:
- Dial 1-800-988-9688. International participants can call 312-470-0182.
- Please enter passcode 4050062.
- The operator will request information from you for a Participant List so that we can keep track of our meeting participants.
- You will then be placed in a “listen-only mode” until the meeting starts.
- Near the end of each update, a question and answer period will be available; dial (*1) to be identified with a question or comment.
- We encourage you to email your questions to email@example.com before the call.
- If operator assistance is needed during the call, dial (*0).